Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

a new beginning...

So I am finally typing the first blog entry. A blog that I have been wanting to start for some time now, and keep telling myself that "I'll get to it, Ill get to it"...and I have finally GOTTEN TO IT! I'm pretty darn excited.

The inspiration for my new outlet is to document this chapter of my life. A lot of changes have been going on in my life and I truly want to remember these experiences, and what better way to do so than on an online "diary" so to speak? And better yet, friends and family can keep up with some of the things going on in my day-to-day life.  The transition for me truly began in July 2010 when I actually quit my "corporate" job  and decided it was time to get back in touch with my own happiness. Starting with moving to Maui!!!!


...stunning sunsets always...

...Island Map, to give you some reference....currently living in Kihei...

Just a warning, the first few entrys will take you through the many changes, thoughts, moments and adjustments that I have experienced over the past few months. Moving to Maui sounds heavenly, doesn't it? And don't get me wrong, it's beautiful, but a lot of unexpectancies came along with it.  I can say this however; I finally feel settled. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment