Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

friends, family and a few beers

Most of my bestest friends in life still reside in the SF Bay area in close proximity to my hometown of Petaluma. Which makes going "home" just that much better. I am so fortunate to have friends dating back to elementary school, jr. high and high school. Not only are my friends ah-mazing, my family is the best too.

Every time I visit home my parents are so generous to let me throw a backyard BBQ and invite my friends.  My going away party was no exception. It was perfect.

I thought I would share some photos from my 2010 NorCal summer and pics of the great party that my parents threw for me with about 60 of my closest friends and family (including Nic who flew out from Maui to be there).  The 'rents even surprised me with a steel drum player.  :)


Wine Tasting at Ledson

Swim day with my favorite nieces

Late night camp fire in the backyard

My daddy

Laughing with my besties

My kevin!

Most of the group of friends who made it to the BBQ

Pier 39 with my Alissa

World Series winners......Go Giants.....summer game with Aussie

Tailgating ritual at A's game with the fam for Bro's bday!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this! So looking forward to reading more and being able to keep up with you from afar. Love you.

    ReplyDelete